AN UNFORGETTABLE INCIDENT


 I could still remember a terrifying experience.It was 11 0'clock at night.I was standing at the bus stop to catch the bus home.Then I saw two men entering a shop.They looked suspicious.

                                                            Suddenly I heard a women shouting,"HELP!HELP!"... I looked around in that direction and saw one of them a big-sized man held up a women with a knife at her neck.He was trying to get her gold chain and cash.

                     I quickly hid behind a big tree and saw all that was happening.The two men were threatening the poor lady.She was crying and pleading for help.

                     I raced to the nearest telephone booth and called the police.Just i was putting down the phone,I saw the two policeman on the patrol.I told them what was happening.

                     Immediately, they rushed to where the lady was.The robbers saw the police and took to their heels in different directions.

                     The policeman chased them and managed to catch them.Soon they were caught the policemans take them to police station with them.They thanked me for calling them and they went on their way.            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story:The Tailor Bird

PREPOSITON QUIZ